okay, first my friend Leah send out a plea for others to blog their wishlists, and I thought it was a fun idea.
then my mom was bugging me about which place I wanted a giftcard to to make family photo books (which I didn’t know because I hadn’t even looked it up yet!).
then a friend told me my hubby had some strange ideas for christmas gifts for me, and I thought, I should put together a wishlist - quick!!!
so here it is on Pinterest, and I’ll show you here on the blog too.
1. Those little Athro farmer’s market crates? Any color! So sweet! $14.
2. Adelyn Earrings from Elizabeth Williams Jewelry on Etsy, so stinkin sweet, $22.
3. A sweet vintage inspired watch I pinned that is, of course, sold out. I am on the hunt for a vintage inspired, double wrap watch, I need to keep track of the time at work! $???
4. Madden Girl boots. Leah blogged about the knock offs she found at Franchescas, by the time I got to them – sold out. I just checked the Madden Girls – sold out. Story of my life. Need to find some others like this. $???
5. Third Choice: Toms Classic Glitter Slip-On in Black, 8.5, $54
6. First Choice: Toms Classic University Slip-On in Ash, 8.5, $54
7. Second Choice: Toms Classic Canvas Slip-On in Grey, 8.5, $44
8. I have officially given up on scrapbooking and need giftcards to order some family photo books from My Publisher!!! AshleyAnn uses them and they are affordable with great quality and a wide range of options. $-Giftcard
9. Clinique high impact mascara, hands-down the best mascara I have ever tried and I’m almost out! Sold at Macy’s, $14.
So that’s my list. Now I have to show the hubby! What’s on your wishlist! Leave me a comment! =)