Thursday, December 15, 2011

deer decor, jar decor, and cd gift idea

I have been decorating…

DSC_1035

DSC_1045

I want to make some of the jar scenes people have been pinning on pinterest, but those were my only trees and deer!  I can’t find more good ones of either!  BUT, someone did tell me some good news yesterday, that a Hobby Lobby just opened nearby!!!  All the Midwest blogging ladies always say to go there for things, I am ecstatic to go and check it out today!

A week or two ago I made a cute jar, inspired by Ashley Ann’s

DSC_1051

DSC_1052  DSC_1049

Cute and fun and I don’t know yet what I’m doing with it.

Lastly, before I rush to work, my gift idea is a CD with either photo images or a custom music compilation…

DSC_0801

Several years ago a sister in law gave me a compilation Christmas music CD, because that was all they could manage… I LOVE IT - to this day it is the first Christmas CD I pop in.  Whether family photos for grandma, or music for your sister, I recommend wrapping the CD cute.  Here is the Pin I followed to create this little package.  This was a wedding photo package, thus the business cards, but you could customize with whatever embellishment you wanted.

Off to work!  One last full day without my kiddos - my mother took them off my hands this week!  Must work, get coffee table, go to Hobby Lobby, come home and CRAFT like mad to finish some Christmas gifts!!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment