Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wiww

 

I’m back again with a what I wore Wednesday!  I lied yesterday and told you I was going to share a little progress in my bathroom, but I forgot about WIWW, so that will be in tomorrow’s post.  And don’t miss it because I need your help with something!

I’m not sure if I’m going to keep doing WIWW… it doesn’t really seem to motivate me to put on something every single day; I just end up only sharing with you the outfits when I do get dressed!  Maybe I’ll just share the extra cute outfits with you in “outfit posts” once in a while?  I don’t know…

Tell me if you notice a theme this week… Here we go!

These first two are from last week…  Shhh!  Don’t tell.

 

DSC_0365   DSC_0359

Jeans: thrifted sevens

Tank: Maurices, from mom

Cardi: Target

Shoes: TOMS

Necklace: had it forever, from mom

Earrings & bangles: thrifted

I call this outfit: “navy stripes with a red cardigan”.

 

DSC_0499

Dress, cardi, belt & shoes: Target, all last year

This was on Resurrection Sunday.  I bought this dress for a wedding I photographed last year, and I love it because you can put any color with it, any time of year.  I always feel classy in it. 

 

DSC_0707   DSC_0722DSC_0703

Jeans: thrifted sevens

Shirt: Old Navy

Cardi, Scarf & Earrings: Target

Shoes: TOMS

I call this outfit “navy stripes with a red cardigan” oh, “and a scarf”.

 

DSC_0745

Sweater: Forever21 (men’s)

Skirt: Forever 21

Leggings: Vera Wang, Kohl’s

Boots: Target last year

Scarf: H&M last year

Inspired by this pin.  This was an awesome outfit because it was date night but I was feeling “fluffy” that day.  The skirt was cute and tight so hubs was happy, but the sweater and scarf felt comfy without being clingy.  Loved this.  Such a hot date, too… mom had the kids so we went to Staples on a Thursday night and got office supplies for our business.  That’s red hot monogamy, right there.  We did end up at Outback for a bloomin’ onion, though.  So fancy.

 

DSC_0748   DSC_0751

Jeans: GAP outlet

Top: thrifted Forever 21

Cardi & boots: Target

I like to call this one… “navy stripes with a red cardigan.”  REALLY, TASHA???  I totally didn’t realize until putting this post together that I did this same outfit (three different shirts, mind you) THREE TIMES!!!  In a week.  Who does that?  The funny thing is that each time, I was giving myself kudos for putting the (same) red cardi with shirts I hadn’t worn it with yet, and loving the sort of nautical navy and red vibe.  EACH TIME.  I am such a flake.

 

DSC_0761

Dress: Maurices, from Mom

Cardi & boots: Target

Wore this to church and to a friend’s BBQ.  I <3 cowgirl boots, by the way.  They spunk up a dress nicely and go with more than I had thought they would.

 

DSC_0766   DSC_0769

Jean jacket: GAP, from Sarah (we traded jean jackets!)

Gingham shirt: Old Navy last year

Skirt: Forever 21

Boots: Target last year

Earrings: made them

This outfit was fun!  I liked the textures of the denim / gingham / lace / and leather boots.  I wore this out to a movie with hubby and some friends for my birthday.  And before the movie we ended up killing time at DQ.  I was the only one who dressed up.  I’m okay with this now.  I enjoy dressing up a little whenever we go out with friends, and I have given up on figuring if anyone else is going to dress up and if I’ll be over dressed.  I just wear something I like, that hopefully my hubby likes.  Hey, when you have kids and you don’t get out that much, you have to make the most of it.

 

Well that was my week (and a half) of outfits.  Next week I need to shop for jeans.  I am down to only my skinny jeans – everything else has holes!  My Sevens above are okay with a hole, but I am tired of just having flares or skinnies.  I need a good straight leg and a good trouser.  I feel like I need some different shirt styles but not sure what to get… maybe a bunch of stuff I can mix and match and layer?  Not sure.  For now, I need to spend the budget on some jeans.

What is on your fashion must-have list right now?

Linking up with WIWW on the Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the last outfit with the gingham shirt under the jean jacket.

    ReplyDelete