Monday, April 30, 2012

ten years

this past weekend, Ty and I celebrated our tenth anniversary. 

We took a night off and headed out to pick up business forms at Staples (this is becoming a regular outing) and go to our favorite local restaurant for dinner.

We got a snapshot before we left…

DSC_1019

If we look young to have been married ten years, that is because we were wild and crazy and got married the month we both turned 19.  We weren’t actually wild and crazy other than getting married young.  By the grace and leading of God, we are still happy and going strong!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!  YOU’RE STILL THE ONE!

 

PS, I am glad we took a picture that night to demonstrate to me that that shirt is not flattering on me. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your decade of marriage...praying God will continue to bless each of you!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me feel so old to think that my little girl has been married for 10 years.Seems likes just yesterday Ty was so bravely asking Dad for your hand in marriage.I have to say Ty has proved any doughts Dad had back then that he would be a good responsible provider and husband for our sweet daughter.God bless you and your sweet little family.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I was wondering about the shirt...

    ReplyDelete