Tuesday, November 22, 2011

gift ideas { wrap bracelet }

 

Since I would like to make most of my gifts this year, I will be hunting high and low for good gift ideas so I think I will share them here when I come across them. 

A while back I made a wrap bracelet but I was rushing and using materials I had on hand and it wasn’t going to hold up.  So I remade it the right way this time…

DSC_0450

I tried to take a picture of it on, which is tricky to do by yourself…

DSC_0447

The proper materials are: beads of your choice, leather for the outer strands and an actual beading thread.  The strands kind of overlap and criss-cross when I wear it but of course they aren’t in the picture.  I thought it was a little long at first but I kind of like the way it slides up and down.  The next one I make I want it to wrap around 4 or 5 times.

This would make a great gift for anyone who is into fashion, as it is a knock off of an expensive Chen Lou version.  If you missed my first post, this is the tutorial I used.

1 comment:

  1. I love it great job!! I've been making these myself & love wearing them, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete