Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

No, it's not my birthday yet, but this Rigid set just came out, and husb couldn't wait any longer...


It wasn't a huge surprise - he has been scoping out the small, girl-sized drills every time we go to Home Depot lately, and on today's trip I caught him having an employee open a set so he could scope it out. Then he met me in the trim department with it "hiding" on the bottom of the cart. We actually needed a couple of the tools in this set for putting some tricky trim back on (residuals of the tiling project), so he decided today was the perfect day to give me an early birthday present. I love, love, love it, and the way I see it, him working on the trim is the icing cake! So far, Ty is impressed with the power of the drill, but once we give them some good tests, I'll do a Product Review and let you know how it stacks up!

Thanks husb! I am excited to test them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment