Thursday, September 8, 2011

iBaby

 

A few days ago, my friend Blanca decided it would be fun to share an iPod ear bud with Susie.  She loved it.  Yesterday she had to listen to the radio on my phone in the van; apparently the van radio wasn’t as cool as my phone.  And yesterday, us girls were in the kitchen, when Susie rushed in, repeatedly yelling, “MINE! MINE! MINE!” because she noticed in a split second that Blanca had the iPod.  In fact, I’m pretty sure she heard it from the garage. ;)

DSC_0690

DSC_0691

DSC_0692

She is probably going to have a fashion blog by the age of 6.  Maybe it’ll help me out.

1 comment:

  1. haha...she is so stinkin cute. And why so serious? She looks like she is about to bust a rhyme in that first picture. And I love that she has the earbuds in and is holding the phone up to her ear.

    ReplyDelete