Sunday, August 15, 2010

In that itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow...


paisley bikini.

She says, 'Mom - I'm feeling a little exposed!'


While at Mom's last week, we hit the river beach a little golf cart ride from her house. I had long been awaiting this opportunity to try out her new bikini. She seemed to be wondering what she was wearing, at first. Then she quickly started throwing a little fuss fest.


She needed to get closer to the other kids...


And she was gonna get there if she had to crawl herself over there! That is okay, crawling lets me look at this bikini belly roll deliciousness...


And this muffin-top scrumptiousness...


See the tag there? The bikini is by Ruffle Butts and I love it. I got it big enough that it should fit her next year too. I bought it from Simply Sweet Baby Botique at Aquafest. She had tons of cute stuff, and I couldn't resist that matching flower hair clip...



I still don't believe she left it in. I think it was just the distraction.





Got so many cute shots that day, but this one is my favorite!


Always tasting something! Oh, that face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment