Saturday, September 4, 2010

Puzzles and Rolls


Okay, as I have said before, I am not a food blogger. But, I made these PW Cinnamon Rolls, and have to share. People, the butter...


I have never made cinnamon rolls before, does the butter always run off in rivers??? As soon as that happened, I was like, oh, these are gonna be good! I continued, rolling them up and slicing them and they did this...


Is that a typical problem with cinnamon rolls? Perhaps I should've let the melted butter cool a bit? I called mine cinnamon ovals. They looked deformed but tasted divine!

And puzzles... while I was doing the rolls Mark worked on his Lightning McQueen puzzle...


I helped him once and he does it all by himself now - I was impressed. We went and got a Mater one, too. The best part -- they came from the Dollar Store! They had princess ones and other ones, too. Gotta love spending a dollar and getting hours of developmental entertainment!

Oh, and since I am not a food blogger, I forgot to take a picture of the finished Cinnamon ovals. Told you! And, I wasn't crazy about the maple frosting idea, so I whipped up some cream cheese frosting, and we liked them that way. Try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment