Friday, October 25, 2013

a farmhouse friday HOUSE TOUR!! Say Wha?

 

Okay, so not too long ago, I featured this sweet little brick farm house, found in my travels, on my farmhouse friday feature:

blogger-image-872549264

Well today you get to take a tour of this house, via the lovely world wide web, courtesy of Redfin and John L. Scott Real Estate. Have you guys ever played around on Redfin?  It’s a great website that scoops up all the houses for sale via real estate companies (and people can post FSBO as well), and brings them to you all on one fully searchable website with loads of helpful neighborhood/school info, stats and statistics, and photos too. 

Plus, you get to snoop inside sweet digs.  Did I just use the word “digs” correctly? 

So anyway, here is the link to this home on Redfin, so go and take a tour of this amazing little gem.  I’m calling it little even though it’s more than twice the size of my place.  It’s just because it’s so dang cute!  The bones in this house are pretty amazing.  Of course there are things that I would change, paint, and ironically, make a little more “farm housey” due to some of the circa 1990 updates in the bathrooms mainly.  The kitchen is pretty swoony.  And that last picture KILLS me.  Leave a comment and tell me what you think of one of my favorite homes.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another room reveal post!  For reals this time.  The post is 90% finished!

Blessings!

PS. Of course, I the lowly little blogger, am not affiliated with RedFin or John L. Scott in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment