Friday, October 26, 2012

goings on

 

That is a misleading post title; it makes it sound like there is actually something going on up in here.  When in reality there is not.  Well, except some of this…

DSC_0359

And a little of this…

DSC_0360

The fires have started blazing around here, which makes the house so cozy and makes winter more worthwhile.  And while waiting for Stanley Steamer to arrive to clean my carpets, I came up with a revolutionary new furniture arrangement, and now I feel the need to have a party.

I started refurbishing a dresser yesterday.  I hope to finish it today, between thrift store trips for Halloween costume pieces.   If you follow me on Pinterest you may have seen the inspiration pin of the dresser project earlier this week.

I feel like we are wrapping up the busy leftovers of the summer season and moving into the slow, relaxing winter, but something tells me it will never slow down!

Mark has his last soccer game tomorrow.  I did his picture last week, and Susie wanted one too…

DSC_0307     DSC_0309

The white balance is totally off in her picture.  Hopefully she doesn’t notice.

Out little dwarf apple tree gave us ONE apple that the deer didn’t massacre.  Kinda sad.  It came late and was like a farewell to the summer harvest…

DSC_0331

Anyway, that’s all I got today.  Random tidbits.  I’m going to get a post ready for tomorrow of a neat little project I did last week, so check back. 

Godbless!

No comments:

Post a Comment