Tuesday, February 12, 2013

d.i.y. hair conditioner

 

I’m dropping in for a quick and random crazy beauty tip.  Quick and random and crazy are pretty normal for me, but beauty tip???  …that’s a new one!!

D.I.Y. hair conditioner.  Actually its more like a super-conditioner.

Four simple ingredients:

DSC_0967

Stir together one tablespoon each of honey, olive oil, mayonnaise and one egg yolk.

Get yourself ready to take a shower.  You won’t want to get this stuff on your clothes, so take them off or put on clothes you don’t care about. 

Apply the magic mixture to your hair from the ponytail down, especially on the tips.  I have long hair so I twist it up in a bun and secure it to my noggin.  Allow it to do it’s magic for fifteen minutes.  Be patient.  I was impatient last time and trust me, the patience definitely helps get the full benefit.

After the full fifteen minutes, hop in the shower, rinse, shampoo and condition as usual. 

Bata-bing, bata-boom!

The result is super soft, silky hair. 

A friend showed me this and I have used it a few times since.  Great results.  Give it a try! 

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this again! I keep forgetting.Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete